HELLO, WE ARE SOLEBIKE.
STARTED TO eBIKE 2013.
We are cyclists and also eBike enthusiasts. As Athenians, when cycling we must navigate within the hilly topography. We think eBike is the ultimate 2-wheeler for interacting within the city. Our challenge is to magnify your experiences when visiting Athens.
kilometers we cycled with joy
coffees we chat with friends
countries we had guests from
photographs we shared
- To explore Athens with your family there is no better way than with SOLEBIKE. The kids were interested, the bikes were perfect and info was extraordinary. You just have to take this tour.ADB37Belgium
- The bike tour is an amazing way to discover Athens. The hidden spots you reach by bike are special, and this was one of the highlights of our time in the city. Highly recommended!!Alice RAgra, India
- The guys at Solebike are fantastic. The overall experience was fantastic. We had a fun tour around Athens, for an affordabel price with a top guide (Kostas). My wife and I absolutely recommend.283paulorRio de Janeiro
- I really suggest every one who visits Athens take the "Solebike" tour! the guide Angelo is a great man who knows a lot of the city and delivering it in the most interesting way. the manager and his wife are very kind and thoughtful. i was there with my friend and we did a great time!ariel492Tel Aviv, Israel
- I cannot write enough positive words about Costas and his team at SoleBike! We stopped in Athens for a day during a Mediterranean Cruise and SoleBike's tour was really the highlight of our trip. We arrived late but Costas and Sophia were so kind and accommodating (including letting us change diapers right in the middle of their shop). We had 6 adults and one small child, 1 year old. Solebike has all the right equipment for kids, and made sure our daughter was safe and happy.Carolynann_13Dayton, Ohio
- We had a fantastic cycle tour of Athens with Costas who was a very friendly and knowledgeable guide. The bikes were in good condition and the whole experience felt safe and professional. The pace was just right and there was plenty of opportunity to stop and take in the views and ask questions. Highly recommended for a great way to see the city and have lots of fun.Douglas WEdinburgh, UK