HELLO, WE ARE SOLEBIKE.
STARTED TO eBIKE 2013.
We are cyclists and also eBike enthusiasts. As Athenians, when cycling we must navigate within the hilly topography. We think eBike is the ultimate 2-wheeler for interacting within the city. Our challenge is to magnify your experiences when visiting Athens.
kilometers we cycled with joy
coffees we chat with friends
countries we had guests from
photographs we shared
- To explore Athens with your family there is no better way than with SOLEBIKE. The kids were interested, the bikes were perfect and info was extraordinary. You just have to take this tour.ADB37Belgium
- The company uses a wireless communication system, you have a receiver and headphone, the guide talks and you can hear clearly while riding. The bikes are easy to ride and have plenty of power to climb the hills. The bikes are heavier than a normal bike due to the battery, only a small issue if you need to move them while stopped. Overall a great way to experience the back streets of the old city and see the historical sites.Ted BElgin, Illinois
- The earpiece provided made it so easy to hear Kostas, as he was full of knowledge and fun stories of each site we visited. Definitely take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.Tatiana GTexas
- No words. Just amazing. Price, service, people. Everything Highly recommended. And I was not paid for this review ))). It just true Especially recommend guide Angelo! He is best of the best! See you guys! My next trip to Athens will be started from your office!MalikmrzShymkent, Kazakhstan
- I really suggest every one who visits Athens take the "Solebike" tour! the guide Angelo is a great man who knows a lot of the city and delivering it in the most interesting way. the manager and his wife are very kind and thoughtful. i was there with my friend and we did a great time!ariel492Tel Aviv, Israel
- I cannot write enough positive words about Costas and his team at SoleBike! We stopped in Athens for a day during a Mediterranean Cruise and SoleBike's tour was really the highlight of our trip. We arrived late but Costas and Sophia were so kind and accommodating (including letting us change diapers right in the middle of their shop). We had 6 adults and one small child, 1 year old. Solebike has all the right equipment for kids, and made sure our daughter was safe and happy.Carolynann_13Dayton, Ohio