HELLO, WE ARE SOLEBIKE.
STARTED TO eBIKE 2013.
We are cyclists and also eBike enthusiasts. As Athenians, when cycling we must navigate within the hilly topography. We think eBike is the ultimate 2-wheeler for interacting within the city. Our challenge is to magnify your experiences when visiting Athens.
kilometers we cycled with joy
coffees we chat with friends
countries we had guests from
photographs we shared
- To explore Athens with your family there is no better way than with SOLEBIKE and guide Angelo. The kids were interested, the bikes were perfect and the explanation was extraordinary. We did the classic tour, with a coffee stop in a nice cafe. You just have to take this tour.ADB37Belgium
- No words. Just amazing. Price, service, people. Everything Highly recommended. And I was not paid for this review ))). It just true Especially recommend guide Angelo! He is best of the best! See you guys! My next trip to Athens will be started from your office!MalikmrzShymkent, Kazakhstan
- I cannot write enough positive words about Costas and his team at SoleBike! We stopped in Athens for a day during a Mediterranean Cruise and SoleBike's tour was really the highlight of our trip. We arrived late but Costas and Sophia were so kind and accommodating (including letting us change diapers right in the middle of their shop). We had 6 adults and one small child, 1 year old. Solebike has all the right equipment for kids, and made sure our daughter was safe and happy.Carolynann_13Dayton, Ohio
- I really suggest every one who visits Athens take the "Solebike" tour! the guide Angelo is a great man who knows a lot of the city and delivering it in the most interesting way. the manager and his wife are very kind and thoughtful. i was there with my friend and we did a great time!ariel492Tel Aviv, Israel
- I took this guided tour on my first day in Athens and it was the best way to quickly discover the city, the guide takes you to the most emblematic spots while giving you useful information. The electric bikes are great, you don't feel tired at any moment ! The Solebike staff was really friendly and ready to help you. I definitely recommend this activity.Lis CGeneve, Switzerland
- The company uses a wireless communication system, you have a receiver and headphone, the guide talks and you can hear clearly while riding. The bikes are easy to ride and have plenty of power to climb the hills. The bikes are heavier than a normal bike due to the battery, only a small issue if you need to move them while stopped. Overall a great way to experience the back streets of the old city and see the historical sites.Ted BElgin, Illinois