HELLO, WE ARE SOLEBIKE.
STARTED TO eBIKE 2013.
We are cyclists and also eBike enthusiasts. As Athenians, when cycling we must navigate within the hilly topography. We think eBike is the ultimate 2-wheeler for interacting within the city. Our challenge is to magnify your experiences when visiting Athens.
kilometers we cycled with joy
coffees we chat with friends
countries we had guests from
photographs we shared
- My wife and myself had passed a fantastic experience during our honeymoon in Athens. The perfect way to explore a city full of uphills and downhills like Athens is by an electrical bike. So the uphills is no more an issue, and distances are just easy to be cutted with no fatigue. The owner, Mr. Costa is such a charming and a helpful person...Muhammed MEgypt
- The bike tour is an amazing way to discover beautiful Athens. The hidden spots you can reach by bike are really special, and this was one of the highlights of our time in the city. Costas and Sofia are the best guides ever! Highly recommended!!Alice RAgra, India
- The company uses a wireless communication system, you have a receiver and headphone, the guide talks and you can hear clearly while riding. The bikes are easy to ride and have plenty of power to climb the hills. The bikes are heavier than a normal bike due to the battery, only a small issue if you need to move them while stopped. Overall a great way to experience the back streets of the old city and see the historical sites.Ted BElgin, Illinois
- ... The earpiece provided made it so easy to hear Kostas, as he was full of knowledge and fun stories of each site we visited. We loved this tour so much that we are coming back to Athens in 7 days to explore the riviera with these two! Definitely take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.Tatiana G
- We had a fantastic cycle tour of Athens with Costas who was a very friendly and knowledgeable guide. The bikes were in good condition and the whole experience felt safe and professional. The pace was just right and there was plenty of opportunity to stop and take in the views and ask questions. Highly recommended for a great way to see the city and have lots of fun.Douglas WEdinburgh, UK
- I cannot write enough positive words about Costas and his team at SoleBike! We stopped in Athens for a day during a Mediterranean Cruise and SoleBike's tour was really the highlight of our trip. We arrived late but Costas and Sophia were so kind and accommodating (including letting us change diapers right in the middle of their shop). We had 6 adults and one small child, 1 year old. Solebike has all the right equipment for kids, and made sure our daughter was safe and happy.Carolynann_13Dayton, Ohio