HELLO, WE ARE SOLEBIKE.
STARTED TO eBIKE 2013.
We are cyclists and also eBike enthusiasts. As Athenians, when cycling we must navigate within the hilly topography. We think eBike is the ultimate 2-wheeler for interacting within the city. Our challenge is to magnify your experiences when visiting Athens.
kilometers we cycled with joy
coffees we chat with friends
countries we had guests from
photographs we shared
- I took this guided tour on my first day in Athens and it was the best way to quickly discover the city, the guide takes you to the most emblematic spots while giving you useful information. The electric bikes are great, you don't feel tired at any moment ! The Solebike staff was really friendly and ready to help you. I definitely recommend this activity.Lis CGeneve, Switzerland
- ... I highly recommend this tour to people of all ages. I can guarantee you will have a great time and learn alot about the amazing history of Athens. Both Costas and Sofia are relaxed and friendly peole to deal with and it is clear they love what they do and love the city in which they live. Thankyou for an amazing day out! It was the highlight of our stay in Athens.BrizzzAustralia
- To explore Athens with your family there is no better way than with SOLEBIKE and guide Angelo. The kids were interested, the bikes were perfect and the explanation was extraordinary. We did the classic tour, with a coffee stop in a nice cafe. You just have to take this tour.ADB37Belgium
- ... The earpiece provided made it so easy to hear Kostas, as he was full of knowledge and fun stories of each site we visited. We loved this tour so much that we are coming back to Athens in 7 days to explore the riviera with these two! Definitely take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.Tatiana G
- No words. Just amazing. Price, service, people. Everything Highly recommended. And I was not paid for this review ))). It just true Especially recommend guide Angelo! He is best of the best! See you guys! My next trip to Athens will be started from your office!MalikmrzShymkent, Kazakhstan
- I cannot write enough positive words about Costas and his team at SoleBike! We stopped in Athens for a day during a Mediterranean Cruise and SoleBike's tour was really the highlight of our trip. We arrived late but Costas and Sophia were so kind and accommodating (including letting us change diapers right in the middle of their shop). We had 6 adults and one small child, 1 year old. Solebike has all the right equipment for kids, and made sure our daughter was safe and happy.Carolynann_13Dayton, Ohio